Pearl Linguistics Ltd is a translation and interpreting company which provides a complete range of language services such as translation, interpreting, voice-overs, proof-reading and transcription. Our business is conducted from London and our clients are based all over the world.
Our policy is fully supported by the Managing Director and the employees of Pearl Linguistics. Everyone in the company is responsible for the environmental aspects of the company and for reducing their impact.
Pearl Linguistics Ltd recognise that a proportion of its activities have an impact on the environment and as such is committed to:
1. caring for the environment and the prevention of pollution
2. comply with all relevant environmental policies, legislations and requirements
3. train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues
4. reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available
5. promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility, including water, electricity and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable
6. avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of
7. reduce paper use by 50%
8. communicating our policy within our organisation and the public
9. collecting resource use data on a monthly basis. Progress against targets will be monitored through our monthly management meetings
10. improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities