Pearl Linguistics is specialised in Patent translations.
Patent translations must be unambiguous in content, precise in terminology and clear in presentation. They take place where two complex and subtle translation disciplines – legal and technical – intersect, and therefore demand a specialist translation team, a specific workflow, and unique quality assurance standards.
Our proven ability to deliver all these points is the reason Pearl Linguistics continues to work so successfully in partnership with leading Patent Attorney Firms in the UK, USA and Europe.
Our patent professionals possess expertise in fields such as...
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Software Engineering
...and have worked on projects involving
- Request for grant of a patent
- Patent specifications
- Patent applications for the UK, Asian and European Patent Offices
- Filling papers and permits
- Supporting documents for Patents
- Multilingual Public disclosure of the invention
- And more...
Our clients include law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies and international bodies. Our translations are routinely submitted to patent offices throughout the world, including the European Patent Office (EPO), United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Japanese Patent Office (JPO), the State of Intellectual Property Office of China (SIPO), among others.
We provide translations in all publication languages:
Further languages are also available - please click here.
The quality of our award-winning Patent translations service depends on our ability to:
- Use translators who work in their mother tongue.
- Use translators who have relevant linguistic qualifications as well as a minimum of 5 years working experience in Patent translations.
- Use translators who are specialists in the subject areas they work in.
- Provide translation services in over 270 languages.
- Meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Offer a 24/7 service.
- Employ the very latest translation technology such as translation memory tools.
- Perform a 6-Stage Quality Check process which enables us to produce 100% accurate translations.
- Offer free post-translation linguistic support from the translator and proof-reader entrusted to work on your document.
If you need an Patent translation service, call us today on
We guarantee to get back to you within 30 minutes. You will be provided with a "no obligation" quote and will be able to see how competitive we are.