Pearl Linguistics is specialised in Legal Contract translation.
Legal Contract translations must be unambiguous in content, precise in terminology and clear in presentation. Our proven ability to deliver on these points is the reason why Pearl continues to work so successfully in partnership with most of the country's top law firms as well as blue-chip companies.
Since its inception, Pearl has been dedicated to offering its unique, tailor-made service, ensuring law firms receive the language support they require.
We understand the time-frames in which legal services and businesses operate and ensure we always work within them. Our Fast translation service is designed to cater for impossible deadlines often imposed by law firms.
We ensure confidentiality and perform full quality checks throughout our service.
We are experienced in:
- Banking law
- Commercial law
- Contract law
- Copyright and Licensing
- Corporate law
- Criminal law
- Education law
- Family law
- Tax law
- Governmental law
- Immigration law
- Insurance law
- Intellectual Property
- International law
- Property law
- And more...
Your translated documents can be certified for court use in the UK or abroad. 5 different types of certifications are available:
- Affidavit before a solicitor
- Company Stamped Certification
- Translator's Certificate
The quality of our award-winning Legal-contract translation service depends on our ability to:
- Use translators who work in their mother tongue.
- Use translators who have relevant linguistic qualifications as well as a minimum of 5 years working experience in Legal-contract translation.
- Use translators who are specialists in the subject areas they work in.
- Provide translation services in over 270 languages.
- Meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Offer a 24/7 service.
- Employ the very latest translation technology such as translation memory tools.
- Perform a 6-Stage Quality Check process which enables us to produce 100% accurate translations.
- Offer free post-translation linguistic support from the translator and proof-reader entrusted to work on your document.
If you need a Legal contract translation service, call us today on
We guarantee to get back to you within 30 minutes. You will be provided with a "no obligation" quote and will be able to see how competitive we are.