Pearl Linguistics provides interpreting services for the Public Sector.
With hundreds of public sector organisations using our services daily on an ad-hoc or "exclusive contract" basis and a large team of translators and interpreters dedicated to their work, there is no requirement we cannot meet.
We are able to provide the following services for UK public sector:
- Face to face interpreting
- Telephone interpreting
- BSL interpreting
- Written translations
- Audio translations
- Large Print
- Pictorial English (Easy Read)
- Audio Recording
It was for our efficiency of providing the services outlined above that we were awarded the Best Service Award last year by the Government Opportunities. The very same year also saw Pearl being awarded the Excellence in Customer Service award by London Chamber of Commerce, especially for our work for the UK Public Sector.
What can we do for you?
Everything we have done for our existing clients who made it possible for us to win a number of national excellence awards over the last few years. We can provide you with:
- a 100% bespoke service (adapted to your organisation’s specific needs);
- a dedicated Account Manager who will make everything possible for you, sometimes even your most "unrealistic" deadlines;
- a dedicated Project Manager and Booking Coordinator, so you will only ever need to speak to one person about your requirements;
- a continuous service available 24/7, every day of the year - including weekends and Bank Holidays;
- response times beyond expectations (same day/next day translations as standard, same day interpreting bookings accommodated);
- full provision for urgent requests/last minute amendments to existing bookings;
- interpreters in your local area for a swift service;
- experienced, qualified, accredited and CRB-checked linguists;
- translators based in the UK or country of your choice;
- 270 working languages, including the some of the world's rarest dialects;
- solutions for disability requirements such as BSL interpreting, Braille, Lipspeaking, Large Print, Pictorial English, Audio Recording etc;
- access to more BSL interpreters than any other language agency;
- detailed and 100% bespoke management reports, booking sheets, order forms, invoices etc;
- complementary client training sessions;
- 100% security and confidentiality of your documents and information;
- an online booking and support portal designed specifically for your organisation (ORBIT™ - please see attached for an introduction);
- free and unlimited staff training sessions in your premises;
- individual meetings with every relevant department to provide full introduction to the service;
- Welcome Packages (hardcopy and electronic);
- various language tools such as Language Identification Cards and Country - Language Information Posters; and
- service information for your newsletters, intranet and website
Please try our interpreting services for the Public Sector today!
If you need translation and interpreting services, call us today on
We guarantee to get back to you within 30 minutes. You will be provided with a "no obligation" quote and will be able to see just how competitive we are.