Try our Automotive translation services today.
Pearl Linguistics offers professional translation services for automotive companies across the globe.
We pride ourselves in delivering high quality translations to the automotive sector through our extensive network of expert-specific automotive translators working in more than 270 languages.
We make it our daily process to work with only the very best linguists who have the same passion and "know-how" for their craft as you do. We realise that the automotive sector is not just an industry, but a testament to human creativity. That's also how we feel about our work as a company and how we have become Britain's fastest growing translation firm, winning over 30 large and "exclusive" contracts in less than two years.
We can help you with:
- Corporate websites
- Dealer Portal Translation
- Diagnosis manuals
- eLearning Training Translation
- Electronic database files
- Event materials translation
- Intranet translation
- Marketing brochures
- Navigation manuals
- Owner’s manuals
- Product packaging
- Quick Reference Guides
- Service manuals
- Technical bulletins
- Training manuals
- Warranty books
Project management of Automotive translation services is where Pearl is truly pioneering.
Pearl's Project Managers take pride in delivering focused, quality customer service from receipt of material for translation to delivery of the translated product.
The following steps are included in the process:
- Before translation starts the Project Manager examines the source text to be translated. Click here to download our Project Management Cycle.
- Project planning involves selecting specialised resources while keeping a close eye on the schedule.
- Regular status reporting keeps the client up to date on project progress with the early detection and resolution of potential issues.
- Application of Pearl's translation quality assurance procedures at key milestones.
- After translation the Project Manager performs a quality check on the final deliverables.
- We offer a retrospective analysis where we discuss the completed project with a view to streamlining and improving future projects.
Pearl Linguistics practices DIN EN 15038, the European standard for translation service providers. All our processes are quality focused, including: preparing source text for translation; vetting, selecting and instructing translators; managing terminology for technical accuracy and consistency; checking and revising all translations; and ensuring our clients' requirements are met in full.
In order to deliver translations of the highest standard, our specially trained editors verify each project at key milestones in the process. Linguistic checks using translation-quality metrics are carried out before and after each stage in the DTP or software build processes.
Pearl's own translation quality evaluation method, 6-Stage Quality Check, plays a key role in ensuring the linguistic accuracy of our own translations. Terminology management is paramount to translation quality and we place great emphasis on building and validating client glossaries which are then rigorously applied to all projects for the same client to ensure consistency.
If you need an Automotive translation service, call us today on
We guarantee to get back to you within 30 minutes. You will be provided with a "no obligation" quote and will be able to see how competitive we are.